1. Detailed description of servicesCampusKey (Proprietary) Limited is a business in the student accommodation industry.
2. Delivery policySubject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 10 days and delivery confirmed by way of e-mail.
3. Return and Refunds policyThe provision of services by CampusKey (Proprietary) Limited is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, CampusKey (Proprietary) Limited will refund the client in full within 30 days. Details of the Cancellation Policy can be viewed on CampusKey’s website.
5. Payment options acceptedPayment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the CampusKey (Proprietary) Limited bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
6. Card acquiring and securityCard transactions will be acquired for CampusKey (Proprietary) Limited via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
7. Customer details separate from card detailsCustomer details will be stored by CampusKey (Proprietary) Limited separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za
8. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currencyThe merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
9. ResponsibilityCampusKey (Proprietary) Limited takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
10. Country of domicileThis website is governed by the laws of South Africa and CampusKey (Proprietary) Limited chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, 2 Groeneweide Street, Stellenbosch, 7600.
11. VariationCampusKey (Proprietary) Limited may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
12. Company informationThis website is run by a private company based in South Africa trading as CampusKey and with registration number 2011/112758/07 and seven Directors.
13. CampusKey (Proprietary) Limited contact details
Company Physical Address:
2 Groeneweide Street, Stellenbosch, 7600
0861-STUDENT / 0861-7883368